Data Warehousing and Analytic Capabilities
The innovative “Genesis” data warehouse includes data that has traditionally resided in separate silos. In addition to traditional medical/Rx claim data, the data warehouse can include data from electronic health records, absenteeism, workers comp, disability, case/disease management, EAP, wellness programs, biometrics, HRAs and lifestyle incentive programs.
Genesis integrates such data at the individual level to provide a comprehensive picture of the relationships between lifestyle choices, engagement, health care utilization, absenteeism, employee performance and productivity, disability, work-related injuries, and, of course, benefit costs.
Genesis is the foundation for WellScore and a comprehensive platform for clinical and financial analyses. Such analyses may include traditional financial and benefits management report libraries, clinical informatics, population health management tools, and ROI/impact studies . Reports based on the Genesis platform enable organizations to identify and manage the drivers of the health and costs.
Data Warehouse Services
- Data acquisition, aggregation, integration and validation
- Creation and maintenance of the master person index
- WellScore opportunity identification engine
- Interface to end-user interfaces
- Automated routine data warehouse updates/refreshes
- Hardware and hosting in world class secure data center
Available Reporting and Analytic Services
- Demographic trends
- Turnover analysis
- Analysis of cost and utilization by service type
- High-impact conditions
- PEPM/PMPM trend analysis
- High-cost case reports
- Illness burden profiles
- Population stratification reports
- Individual profiles for health coaching/case management
- Provider network impact analysis
- IBNR development
- Benefit plan design modeling